(Santa Rosa Beach, FL – January 23, 2017) – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida continued to secure its status as a leader in residential sales along Scenic Highway 30A in 2016 while also experiencing exponential growth. Since joining the elite Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network in January 2016, the agency grew from 70 to 130 sales executives and expanded its presence along the Northwest Florida coast by opening offices in both Panama City Beach and St. George Island.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida finished at the top of the 30A market with over $360 million in residential real estate sales volume across 376.5 transaction sides. In addition, the agency dominated residential sales in the communities of WaterColor and WaterSound Beach, more than doubling the sales volume of its closest competitor in each market.
“We are fortunate to have been able to grow our extraordinary team in 2016 while also offering our agents and customers the benefit of being a part of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network,” said Hunter Harman, broker/co-owner, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida. “Our sales success reflects the quality of our team members, and we could not be more proud of their hard work over the past year.”
Among the agency’s 2016 annual sales highlights:
- Over $498 million total sales volume across all eight office locations
- #1 in 30A residential real estate sales with $361,395,492 in sales volume
- #1 in WaterColor residential real estate sales with $102,822,500 in sales volume
- #1 in WaterSound Beach residential real estate sales with $88,390,750 in sales volume
- #1 in the South Walton market with 451 transaction sides from Miramar Beach to Inlet Beach
- Led St. George Island residential real estate sales with $18,009,876 in sales volume in just nine months of operation
In 2017, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida will relocate its 30A headquarters to accommodate company growth and improve accessibility and resources for area customers. For additional information, call 850.534.3006, email email@example.com or visit www.BPFLA.com.